Financial Planning & Personal Finance:
- Yahoo Finance – Financial news and commentary on U.S. and world markets, plus investment, loan and insurance centers.
- Your Credit Score - Use this from My FICO to find out what your credit score might be.
- Money Central - Investor quotes, charts, news and a variety of financial planning information.
- The Garrett Planning Network, INC. – A nationwide network of professional Fee-Only financial advisors, dedicated to serving people from all walks of life on an hourly, as-needed basis, founded by Sheryl Garrett, CFP®, author of “Just Give Me the Answer$” and one of the Top 25 Most Influential People in Financial Planning.
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) – Information about NAPFA and FEE-ONLY financial planners, including why choose a FEE-ONLY financial advisor.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards - Information about Certified Financial Planner (CFP) licensees and the financial planning profession, including what it takes to become a CFP and tips on how to select a financial advisor.
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) - The Financial Planning Association is the membership organization for the financial planning community. Members include individuals and companies who have contributed to building the financial planning profession and all those who champion the financial planning process. The Web site provides a search engine for CFP practitioners in your area.
- California Franchise Tax Board – Portal for California tax forms and information for individuals and businesses.
- Social Security Administration – News and how-to information on tax withholding, obtaining a replacement card or Statement of Earnings and Benefits, etc.
- Medicare – Learn about eligibility and benefits, billing, compare health-care options, download Medicare forms, and locate participating providers by geographic area.
- Internal Revenue Service – Tax forms, publications and information.
College, Education & Financial Aid:
- CNBC – Market commentary plus the latest business headlines from CNBC / MSNBC / Wall Street Journal.
- Wall Street Journal – Interactive edition. All the news of the WSJ plus 24-hour-a-day updates.
- Morningstar Online – Primary provider of mutual fund research. Market reports and investor information. Your first second opinion.
- Mutual Fund Investors Center – Educational center with planning tools and mutual fund tracking features.
Low Cost Custodial Accounts:
Bank account rate comparison:
- • Depositaccounts.com - Tracks current interest rates at thousands of banks and credit unions to allow you to easily compare rates between banks.