Call us at 800-347-1340
Code of Ethics
Chamberlain Financial Planning and Wealth Management holds its managers, officers, and employees accountable for adhering to and advocating the following high standards to the best of their knowledge and ability:
- • Always place the interests of the clients first.
- • Always act in an honest and ethical manner, including in connection with, and the handling and avoidance of, actual or potential conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships.
- • Always maintain the confidentiality of information concerning the identity of security holdings and financial circumstances of clients.
- • Fully comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of federal, state and local governments and other applicable regulatory agencies.
- • Proactively promote ethical and honest behavior with the advisor, including, without limitation, the prompt reporting of violations of, and being accountable for adherence to, this Code of Ethics.