Chamberlain Financial Planning and Wealth Management is proudly affiliated with the following organizations and adheres to their standards of professional excellence and integrity:
The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards is a professional regulatory organization, which promotes ethics, integrity and professional standards in personal financial planning. Individuals who meet rigorous certification requirements are certified by the CFP Board to use its certification trademark. Michael Chamberlain and Gary Cohen are CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals.
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors or NAPFA is the largest professional association of comprehensive, Fee-Only financial planners in the United States. With 1,300+ members and affiliates in 45 states, all members of NAPFA subscribe to a fiduciary oath.
For more than 30 years, Dimensional Fund Advisors has helped investors pursue dimensions of higher expected returns through advanced portfolio design, management, and trading. Their enduring philosophy and deep working relationships with the academic community underpin their approach to investing and form the foundation for new strategies.
Michael Chamberlain is a member of The Garrett Planning Network, Inc. (GPN). GPN is a nationwide network of professional, Fee-Only financial advisors. Only 1% of the nation’s financial planning firms are structured this way.
fi360 AIF® (Accredited Investment Fiduciary)
To my clients, I will:
- Employ and provide the client information on the Prudent Practices when serving as an investment fiduciary and/or advising other investment fiduciaries.
- Act with honesty and integrity and avoid conflicts of interest, real or perceived.
- Ensure the timely and understandable disclosure of relevant information that is accurate, complete, and objective.
- Be responsible when determining the value of my services and my form of compensation; taking into consideration the time, skill, experience, and special circumstances involved in providing my services.
- Know the limits of my expertise, and refer my clients to colleagues and/or other professionals in connection with issues beyond my knowledge and skills.
- Respect the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of my work, and not disclose such information to others, except when authorized or otherwise legally obligated to do so. I will not use confidential information acquired in the course of my work for my personal advantage.
- Not exploit any relationship or responsibility that has been entrusted to me.